rickf 17/04/18
Last reply 1 month ago
Follow up #2 to lyrica 911 beware !!!!!

Hi everyone. As you all know I’m in bad shape with what happened to me with lyrica. My right kidney is atrophic. I have a ulcer in my small intestine and a cysts on each kidney and 1 on my liver. I see my new doctor in 2 days. Been in bed worried. Both kidneys are aching. Been forcing my urine out. I probably have urinated over 20 times in the last 24 hrs. I need to gracefully ask for any donations financially to help me. I started a gofundme page under my name Richard Frazin multiple sclerosis car fund. I started it 2 months ago to help with transportation needs. No one has helped at all. Gofundme.com thank you all that can help and all that pray and wish me well. This funding is needed and necessary for my well being thank you rickf

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
2 months ago

Here’s a link to the GoFunding page mentioned above :-

https://www.gofundme.com/multiple-sclerosis-car-fund

mermaidia11
2 months ago

Thanks @stumbler and @rickf!!
Rickf

In the uk lyrica is known as pregablin
Thanks for the warning, and so sorry you are suffering as a result!

if you don’t mind me asking, how long were you on it for and what was it prescribed for?

In case you don’t know, the welfare system in England is rubbish and so not many of us have any spare cash. So don’t take the lack of funds personally. In addition I believe that Charity starts at home and so if I ever did have any spare cash, I would give it to a fellow UK based person. I hope you understand.

Also, as a former medical negligence lawyer, I wonder if you were given all of the contra indications and warnings verbally for this medicine?

If not, you could have a claim for personal injury, against the medical team who gave it to you/the neurologist who perhaps didn’t warn you/the drug company?
Regardless of the information leaflet in the packet.
It may be worthwhile having a free consultation with a lawyer to explore these options and potentially receive some compensation.

So many think people think I am not helping my self by not taking the drugs offered, but stories like yours show me that I am doing the right thing

I know you will do what ever you can to get as better as you can and I wish you luck in this, with a bit of love, lite n fairy delight obs✨💕🧚🏻‍♀️🌈💕✨

henriette
2 months ago

Hi Rick. I wanted to contribute but just want to make sure that i do not commit to recurring donations? Because i read the terms but it’s very technical. Can you just assure me of that?

rickf
1 month ago

Thank you for your support. I really am grateful for your generosity. I’m blessed to know a wonderful and kind person like yourself. Thank you Richard Frazin

henriette
1 month ago

You are welcome!! Hope others will follow soon. 👍

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.