Last reply 1 month ago
Fishing

It a nice cool day for fishing. After a few weeks of stress. Seeing the countryside. Relaxing with the rod In the water. Bliss.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 month ago

@andyturner , now you’re making me jealous.

You wouldn’t be relaxing if your rod was in the water! Ha Ha!

You just can’t beat sitting somewhere pretty, on a nice day and doing absolutely nothing.

I managed to wet a line once last year, which was once more than I’ve managed this year so far. I do miss getting out, getting your tackle out and having a dangle! 😉

andyturner
1 month ago

1 trout.. So far..

stumbler
1 month ago

Is that all? It is almost 15:00, almost time to come home…………

potter
1 month ago

Sounds nice, I have fished with my husband before but never caught one. My husband is retiring maybe we can buy some license and go fishing next spring. Potter

andyturner
1 month ago

I stop fishing about 4:30pm. Scottish trout are fussy. 🐟

stumbler
1 month ago

@andyturner , fluff-chucking, I presume?

andyturner
1 month ago

Lol

guinness
1 month ago

@andyturner your so so lucky to be able to go fishing. I did a lot of match fishing and pleasure fishing before my health went down hill now my tackle yes that too just gathers dust there is over 3 thousand pounds worth screaming to be used

stumbler
1 month ago

@guinness , I can’t say I’ve amassed that much, but I have some items that have never got close to the water! It’s frustrating, to say the least. 😡

grandma
1 month ago

The other half used to do loads of it, have a couple of thousands worth of equipment in garage, sadly gathering cobwebs. There are a couple if big sites on Staffs/Cheshire border with level access, and big decks to take wheelchairs or mobility scooters so even fairly disabled people should be able to fish. But of course those of us with ms can find it rather fiddly to tie on maggots and hooks. For those of you old enough to remember the old rules on fishing dates, my wedding anniversary was 15 June, any clues to what we did on honeymoon?😍

seanachai
1 month ago

Now your talking Andy, only started putting the toe back in the water last week…

Not fished since early 20s, don’t ask…

Its bliss….

seanachai
1 month ago

Organise a fishing day out 🙂 The scene from one flew over the cuckoos nest stealing the boat comes to mind lol

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.