Last reply 11 months ago
Fiction for US…

MS! WOW – In 1986 they knew very little about MS. Today is like a miracle of knowledge and often I think how fortunate it was that my primary insisted that I get into therapy for my mental health and my physical therapy for my body. My anger was high and empathy for myself was low back in those days. I am good now but that is 32 years ago! I have adult children, grandchildren, a very wonderful boyfriend, a work at home business that I enjoy. My hobby is to write fiction about women with MS. My heroines have wonderful romantic and sensual experiences.
I am no longer ambulatory, ( I have great looking DME’s) but at 72 I truly enjoy my fictional characters and don’t mind sharing them with others in groups that enjoy the Genre. My favorite is an encounter at a place called the ‘Pig & Pickle’ – or sometimes I head to the ‘Hog and Fool.’ Both places are unusual and entertaining. DocNCT –

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

edmontonalberta
11 months ago

@docnct

72 and not slowing down? Good for you…

potter
11 months ago

You could write a book about a potter with MS. Throwing on the wheel can be very sensual. I am warming up my studio right now so I can work in it later. I am 65 and not letting MS keep my from my passion. Potter

docnct
11 months ago

Good idea. I write about everything and I would write a Potter story! Send me a few things about pottery wheel days and of course MS- It sounds like you could create bowls that take you on journeys? How do I send my direct email to you or is there a way to send a private message? I am not sure of the rules here as of today – it sounds like fun! Thanks for making me feel welcome. Doc

edmontonalberta
11 months ago

@docnct

Send a Friend Request to those you would like to chat with privately. Once that gets accepted, the two of you can send private messages to each other.

Gord

docnct
11 months ago

TY – Gord!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.