Last reply 1 year ago
Fellow Shooters

Hello everyone, I’m new to MS and to this forum so pardon me if I do something wrong. I was diagnosed in July of last year (2016) and of course wasn’t convinced so went from Charlotte, NC up to Cleveland clinic for a second opinion. The doctor came out and said “Guess what, you have MS”. He has a great bedside manner. Anyway both doctors agreed with Gilenya and I start on it Friday, so we’ll see how it goes.

I was wondering if there are any fellow shooters out there. I’ve noticed my trigger control isn’t what it used to be and wondered if any one else has this issue.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

crashkitty21
1 year ago

Hello there! I am new to this forum myself, but was diagnosed in 2008. One of the very beginning symptoms that I was having was weakness in my hands, my chiropractor was giving me strength testing and noticed a significant change in my strength. To this day, my hands are still weak, like with a pinching action, or trying to open a bag or even a can/bottle. I am not a shooter, but I have worked in a vet clinic for 10 years, “shooting” my patients up with syringes (that sounds awful, but I swear I took excellent care of all my furry patients), and I can certainly notice a difference. For me, I don’t try to focus on it being a problem, thinking about it only makes it worse. One thing that has helped me tremendously with balance and strength is yoga.

I wish the best for you (all of us here), and hope that my little insight could provide you some assistance. Take care.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.