atlorrielife 07/04/17
Last reply 1 year ago
Feet encased in cool wet cement blocks!

Despite the chronic fatigue, since I quit taking Morphine, (Cold Turkey), my feet and halfway up my calves are in a constant state of neuropathy. Driving me mad! Since I have an unrelated ascending aortic aneurysm, I can’t lift and exerting myself is rather dangerous, I rely on TAP DANCING! (I know, right?) LOL. But it’s hard when you can’t feel your feet!
Open to suggestions as to which medication(s) to BEG my doctor for, or better yet, a natural solution. I am a vegetarian, however.
HELP!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

atlorrielife
1 year ago

Oh, and REALLY ENJOYING hitting the wall after having run errands a whopping 2-4 hours. But at least SSD has been JERKING ME AROUND since 2014! (But I’m not bitter…lol.)

lilbird
1 year ago

Hi there @atlorrielife,

I’m sorry I don’t have any experience of meds that might be worth begging for in your situation but just wanted to say how impressive it is that you can tap dance with your feet “encased in cool wet cement blocks” 😉

atlorrielife
1 year ago

Lilbird, sadly, I can’t, or at LEAST haven’t tried. Any tight shoes are too uncomfortable, so I haven’t tapped in a couple of months. MS has robbed me of this simple pleasure. But, I can still walk, so I shouldn’t complain.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.