loulou 12/10/11
Last reply 6 years ago
feeling off balance

I feel off balance mostly all of the time, is this a really common MS thing and does it get worse?, it is really getting me down

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

6 years ago

Hi Lou,

Wjay do you mean when you say you’re feeling off balance? I’ve had a few occasions of unbalanced feeling, but they happend about five years ago, predisagnosis. Mine tended to get worse ove a few weeks, hung around for longer than they were welcome, but then they would go away again, fairly ‘standard’ ms shenanigans.

6 years ago

The brain balances you by obtaining details from three senses:- the view from the eyes, the ears and the feedback from the feet/legs.
So, if one of these sensory inputs is a bit off, then balance will suffer.

6 years ago

im always off balance and falling over, need to get to the gym to do summin about my legs, dont want them to waste away

6 years ago

Hi Gav
I can be just standing and I will find myself falling backwards, when walking around the house I have to hold onto things alot! I use a Walkaide foot stimulator and if Im feeling off balance sometimes it throws me off balance even more when it zaps my knee!

6 years ago

I find that each morning I am off-balance for a couple reasons.. It’s dark when I wake up so my senses are not grounding myself and my body temperature is high which causes the light-headedness and off balance feeling upon changing positions from lying to standing.

6 years ago

i feel drunk and giddy all the time and is one of the reasons i gave up work.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.