Last reply 2 days ago
Feeling… normal?

So, today I’ve noticed that I’m feeling OK. Since January Ive had a myriad of symptoms, I’ve only taken one tysabri infusion last week, and today I woke up rested (for the first time in God nows how long), nothing hurt me, no tingling, no nothing. Strange feeling. I’m wondering whether this is Tysabri, a well-recovered relapse or a psychological aspect of starting the DMT. Thoughts?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

vixen
3 days ago

Hmmm, could be a combo of all three! However, the important thing is, that even if you experience a dip, you and your body at least know that you can have a normal day. Long may it last!

sfrox
3 days ago

I can say this exact thing happened in my case. Last Friday was my first Tysabri infusion after a relapse in January. I slept like a baby! “Psychological aspect of starting new DMT” rings true. I think it was because I felt like now I had help in preventing progression and new symptoms and could sleep (perhaps nonsensical, but true). Congratulations to you for taking the first step and all the best.

robbyk
2 days ago

Since Tysabri deals with inflammation maybe coz of this or you’re just remitting at the mo or both. Remember that Tysabri cuts the incidence and severity of relapses by up to 70%

grandma
2 days ago

Hey dies it matter, it likes the chicken and egg conundrum, you’re feeling better, that’s what natter, who cares what’s responsible!😍

aggiet81
2 days ago

Enjoy every second of it😊! I miss and crave that feeling so badly, hopefully one day soon.

mickm
2 days ago

Excuse my ignorance. But what’s Tysabri?

stumbler
2 days ago

@mickm, there’s some details of Tysabri here:-

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/a-z/tysabri-natalizumab

dvtrv
2 days ago

Hey @gijs

My mobility and speech were atrocious, then TYSABRI!!!

I ran 6’ after first infusion and have been relapse free since then, 7 years ago.

For me this drug is amazing.

So glad for you.

Enjoy it, embrace it but I would recommend not get too giddy, like I did, and start doing 3 marathons a day, he he!!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.