Last reply 1 year ago
Fatigue

Heeey, well I am browsing through this website as well as others and trying to find out more about why I am so tired all the time and cant wait to get to bed mostly everyday. Sometimes I take on too much sometimes I do not however, I was wondering if anyone takes any mediation or does anything else to help with this fatigue? heeeelp!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 year ago

@jagriti_keshav , discuss this with your MS Nurse and see if they can get your Doctor to prescribe Amantadine or Modafinil and see if they help at all.

niccis
1 year ago

I’ve been taking amantadine and it has definitely helped. I had bad fatigue for about four months but I seem to be coming out of the other side now and am only taking amantadine on bad days rather than every day.

Anonymous
1 year ago

Yep fatigue is the major symptom of ms. Write a diary and see what makes you tired – stress, exercise, food, lack of sleep etc. Then manage your day. I stop after lunch most days and relax/sleep for an hour I’m then recharged for my school run and dinner. There’s nothing wrong with going to bed early! Yoga really, really helps. Just putting my legs up the wall energises me. Try some free classes on EkhartYoga.com or YouTube. If you need drugs, there’s always caffeine ☕️ (In moderation). Good luck x

cleofitz
1 year ago

Hi, MS fatigue is my biggest symptom too. It’s such a pain, but as Victoria says, a break after lunch is good – really helps me too. I try to lie down somewhere and am generally ok after about an hour to get going again. Must try the feet in the air bit Victoria. I have found yoga very helpful in general. Hope this helps.

kriki
1 year ago

Hi, I hate this MS symptom! My neurologist says ha can’t help and that I should relax more, but relaxing is the only thing I am doing for almost half a year (since my last relapse). I’m sorry I can’t give you any advice, but I just thought I could let you know that you are not alone in this.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.