Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

lemtrada-uk
1 year ago

You and me both lol… I guess staying positive is the best we can do mate

niccis
1 year ago

Are you taking anything for it? Amantadine helped me a lot.

Anonymous
1 year ago

I know, I have been super tired of late and I feel like I will wake up and my life will be finished.

Avril

melissa-g
1 year ago

It’s definitely difficult. I think a lot of us here can relate! Sometimes just wish I could feel my age and not be exhausted all the time

weliveinhope
1 year ago

My wife is struggling keeping on top of family life, and gets little rest. It’s in her nature to not give in or give up, but she’s transitioned into full time wheelchair user and things are getting difficult for her – she seems exhausted all the while but wont take time to rest up.

any tips or advice on battling fatigue?
Thanks
Stephen

stumbler
1 year ago

Hi @weliveinhope and welcome.

Living with MS is all about learning to manage our MS. This means working within the constraints being imposed by our MS.

It’s not a good idea to “lock horns” with MS, as there will be only one winner. MS is a formidable opponent.

There’s a booklet, “Living with Fatigue”, which may be useful. This is available from :-

https://support.mstrust.org.uk/shop

Select the “Living with MS” link, then scroll down to “Living with Fatigue” – the list is alphabetically sorted.

weliveinhope
1 year ago

Thanks Stumbler – I’ll read and digest the booklet

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.