stumbler 09/12/17
Last reply 5 months ago
Facebook for Seniors

I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles.

Therefore, every day I walk down the street and tell passersby what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done the night before, what I will do later, and with whom.

I give them selfies and pictures of my family, my dog, and of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch, and doing what anybody and everybody does every day.

I also listen to their conversations, give them the “thumbs up” and tell them I like them.

And it works just like Facebook.

I already have four people following me: two police officers, a private investigator, and a psychiatrist. 😉 :mrgreen:

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Anonymous
7 months ago

@stumbler – That’s superb!!! 😀

annie13
7 months ago

Ha! Brilliant

potter
7 months ago

I am a senior and have never been on Facebook, it does sound like a lot of work, but it is also keeping your mind busy. I hope your having a good time working on it. Denice

nutshell88
7 months ago

I hope you find trust worth friends on fb and real life too 😀

pepperpotdeb
7 months ago

This made me smile, thanks 🙂

petlamb
7 months ago

@stumbler – nice one!!

red-suzuki
7 months ago

Teehee…..You are a wag🤣….brilliant…

cdaniela
7 months ago

Excellent ! :):)

cherish
7 months ago

😂😂😂😂😂😂

islandgal
7 months ago

Crease up! I cant be doing with fb …fart and everyone needs too know right lol

jane16
7 months ago

That made me laugh , thanks xx

cathycd
7 months ago

Hi Stumbler, i just wanted to thank you for your advice about seeing my Neurologist for the first time.
Appointment went well had 22 tests done on blood and have got yo go back next week for MIR of head/brain.
I tried to keep it short and concise as advised but wasn’t sure what is relevant and what isn’t so had my list with me!!!
Anyways it’s now the waiting game again. Hope your well??
Catherine

stumbler
7 months ago

You’re welcome, @cathycd . Let’s hope the wait isn’t too long for you.

cathycd
7 months ago

I’ve been lucky enough to see the Neurologist privately through a charity which my place of work gave the details of so everything from speaking to them has been uber quick! i.e. a week after speaking to the charity!!!
Had to ask my GP for a referral to cardiologist which they didn’t think was necessary but reluctantly they did only to find I have diastolic dysfunction on top of everything else going on!!! That took months to sort out!
Hey ho such is life!!
Anyway I am plodding on with life still unable to get back to work but am hopeful that once I have a definate diagnosis and proper treatment I will be on the right track.
Have a lovely weekend stumbler

wrinkly
6 months ago

I like your style! I’d just cross over the road if I saw you coming down the road towards me.

chezy17
6 months ago

😂😂😂😂😂😂 or they post I’m having a bath or a cup of tea…although saying that, I posted on it this morning saying that I need coffee pouring in my eyeballs 😂😂😂!Don’t get me started on the ones that friend request you just to be nosey 🙈.

cherish
6 months ago

@chezy17

Or when peeps post “Omg, I want to cry, my life’s a mess and I dunno what to do”.
And about 397 ppl will say “what’s wrong?”.
And they reply “pm me hun/babe”

😂😂😂

Coffee pouring in your eyeballs 😂😂😂

I’d pour bleach in mines if I thought it’d cleanse my no brains! X

chezy17
6 months ago

@ cherish

The amount of stuff like that on my newsfeed 😂😂😂…either tell us what’s up or just don’t post 😂😂😂.

I do like posting cryptic messages and jokes that only me and my friends get…always funny 😂😂😂!

Cleanse the brain…think it would take alot of bleach to cleanse mine 😂😂😂…

X

biba
6 months ago

Haha brilliant!

jackie1953
6 months ago

Made me smile!

haha…….so true!! Also I find they like to know how brilliant the kids are at school, and they’re little genius’ nothing like other kids!!

tpeters
5 months ago

Thank you, I appreciate humor in daily life more than ever these days!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.