chrisg 12/05/12
Last reply 6 years ago
eyes

Hi everyone I’m new to shift.ms. Was diagnosed with RRMS about 4 years ago. My main symptoms are dodgy baance and oscillopsia. Was wondering if anyone else out there has oscillopsia

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

scotkiwi
6 years ago

Hey Chris,
Welcome onboard!
I too have RRMS. Dodgy balance is a big part of my life, and makes things fun, and fatigue affects me daily too – especially later in the day/evening.
I dont have Oscillopsia, but I have had Bilaterial Internuclear Opthalmoplegia – which is a long way of saying eyes doing weird things. According to the Doc it was something that males get in their 20s, and so he videotaped me for Med School…haha…
Took about 6 weeks or so to go away, but I ended up needing glasses and ultimately had my eyes lasered.
A number of people on this website have had/still have Optic Neuritis – they should be able to explain that better than Me sorry.
Feel free to fire any questions away as everyone on here is helpful and able to answer things!
Cheers
Si

chrisg
6 years ago

Hi Si,

I dont have any fatigue problems my my balane and eyes drive me mad! Alcohol stops the jumping movement in my eyes the Doc’s know this but they don’t have any treatment. I started gabapentin a couple of years ago, it does make a bit of a difference to my sight.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.