abbie_dale 11/12/17
Last reply 4 months ago
Extreme Fatigue

i don’t know what to do but i always get so tired even though i get a full night sleep. i wake up around 6 and go to school and i get home at 4, when i come home i’m always falling asleep and i can’t help it. some days i have zero motivation and i can’t even get out of my bed let alone go to school or do anything. help!?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

vixen
4 months ago

Hi Abbie. Well, you’re a teenager and when I was your age I remember coming home from school and falling asleep, and I didn’t have MS! So there’s a huge part of you that’s a normal teenager. You must get your parents to make sure that the school have given you all the concessions that you are due. Homework, deadlines, not having to do PE, getting physio or Occupational Therapy at school, these things should be available to you, bless you. It’s so cold and miserable at the moment, I’m sure it makes you feel worse. You will get through this rough time, I promise. But don’t feel guilty if you need to sleep, or if you can’t be bothered to do anything. Treat yourself to something nice, you need to look after your precious self x

herstrength
4 months ago

Hi @abbie_dale
I remember feeling the same when I was first diagnosed and even today it is hard.
Unfortunately, feeling that way is part of MS and it is okay for you to rest your body. Maybe try do vitamins that could maybe give you some energy. Maybe that can help.
I’m sorry you feel that way, I know the feeling it is a real bummer but I think as days go on, you’ll learn how to regulate your body with sleep and the body will get use to a certain schedule.

nutshell88
4 months ago

Thats MS Abbie

All of us are like that we dall asleep wake up more tired more than we were before bed.
I remember It wasnt how I was when I was at uni I was tense all the time because of that
I cant deny I feel better now
Why
I dont know
But I drink tea and coffee daily 2 cups each.
I dont advice you to do like me but thats the only thing changed in my life
I traveled to your Country Scotland three yrs forced me to be wide awake study/work
Not sure how to advice u in ur situation. Just dont over stress try to adapt this feeling as if its been like that since 4ever imagine everyone is feeling the same not just u try to be positive about it.
Never feel deppressed x

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.