Last reply 1 year ago
excerise ideas and help my anixety…?

ive been put on a pregablin for a month for nerve pain as ive just recently experienced a reaplse and its been differcult to stay postive and ive had to slow down once again everything saying no and to understand and listen to my body so its been alright at night is there anything else people can reccemend exericse programmes youtube videos, books, audio tapes for my aniexty anything to calm my nerves as i am feeling very panic mode at the moment and i really need to regain control over everything again. if you could reccemend anything comment below ?? larissa x x x

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

jane16
1 year ago

Hi Larrissa

You could try these videos on you tube to help with your anxiety, they are meditation and guided visualisations they are by The honest guys https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHonestGuys/videos.

Hope you find them useful x

Jane16

edmontonalberta
1 year ago

Google Search safariLIVE

If you enjoy wildlife, this is a good escape twice a day…

stumbler
1 year ago

@larissajathomas , it is still early days for you, to accept your diagnosis and understand how best to manage your body and your MS. So, don’t be too hard on yourself.

It’s a positive that you’ve been given the Pregabalin to help with the nerve pain. This should help you get some quality sleep, which is a good foundation to move forward.

Anxiety is one those problems, where you know you suffer from it and you consciously decide to calm down, yet your sub-conscious just does its own thing. There’s some information here about anxiety, which may help :-

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/a-z/anxiety

I find it helps to reflect on this bit of philosophy :-

“God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference”.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.