Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

dominics
1 week ago

Week 1 and 2 of what?

sorcha_finnegan
1 week ago

@dominics of completing mavenclad treatment

dominics
1 week ago

Ahh. It may well be the residual effects of pre-infusion steroids. Similar happens with Ocrelizumab.

sorcha_finnegan
1 week ago

@dominics I haven’t had steroids in just over 3 years thank god. I’ve been keeping notes as advised by merck since 1st tablet…… I happened to glance at notebook and realised Wow, I haven’t felt tired in 9weeks. Especially with an autistic 3 year old. Was just wondering

dominics
1 week ago

Well, isn’t that great!

If you mosey on over to the Barts MS blog there is a ton of stuff on Cladribine (Mavenclad) as the team there are keen on it and v. experienced.

Every month they run a section where anyone can ask anything and one of the team usually jumps in to answer sensible qu. such as this.

Good luck. Round two of Ocrelizumab in early July. I am hoping that it too will help reduce fatigue.

Best,

Dom

sorcha_finnegan
1 week ago

@dominics wishing you all the best with your treatment. Its strange how these new meds can actually turn your life around? But thanks for St barts advice. There doesn’t seem to be much info in Ireland. Even the neurologist who started me on mavenclad seems pretty clueless…….. Typical Irish doctor “ah sure you’ll be grand ” gotta love the Irish ignorance lol

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.