Last reply 2 weeks ago
Electric Wheelchair Delivered.

Just had my Electric Wheelchair delivered, now have to wait til Tomorrow for the woman from the Assessment place to give me some lessons.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

guinness
2 weeks ago

@peterfrancis Hope it makes your mobility problems easier for you

peterfrancis
2 weeks ago

@guinness

Thanks matey, me too.

highlander
2 weeks ago

@peterfrancis
Happy days.

guinness
2 weeks ago

@peterfrancis if you plan to use public Transport which you are entitled to do depending on the size of your chair, you can notify the major Transport Companies in your area, and they will also come out and asses you but you will receive a authorisation pass so you will not be refused travel on any of their services and believe me this has happened in the past

grandma
2 weeks ago

I got mine in January this year and it has been a boon. I have a mobility scooter as well that I bought myself 18mths ago when things had started to get really difficult. I was on the list for an electric one for over a year but it was worth the wait! The only problem is it doesn’t gave a basket so I go to the shops on the mobility scooter, but the battery is playing up on that so I’ve been using the electric wheelchair for everything this last week. Am going on the train tomorrow to visit some friends for a couple of days, electric wheelchair is fine on the train but their boot isn’t big enough and as I don’t trust the mobility scooter at the moment am in a quandry at the moment wondering whether I can manage with a walker for a couple if days🤞🙏🏻

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.