Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

f3ng5hu1
5 years ago

Apologies for changing the original topic of this post, the second idea came along & I thought it would be good to see peoples responses to this theme.

I am not sure what I would do, probably faint! lol

reddivine
5 years ago

One of those daft questions, like how long is a piece of string?

stumbler
5 years ago

I think I’d just carry on celebrating, because this cure will come fast on the tail of world peace and the end of third world hunger!
Cynical, or what! 😆

f3ng5hu1
5 years ago

Yeh I guess it was a long shot in hindsight.

No use giving up hope I suppose.

pottypete
5 years ago

I’d do a world tour.

loulou
5 years ago

an interesting one!
Id cry and march round the house in DELIGHT without holding on to anything shouting “look at me look at me”
WALK to the school pick up !
try to attempt my 5 mile powerwalk I USED to do then collapse with realisation that I need to take it one step at a time HA !!!
If only eh for all of us x

Anonymous
5 years ago

Go for a long walk and never stop.

zuzi82
5 years ago

Keep celebrating, go for long walk, oh I wish could.

bubblesgalore
5 years ago

walk without a care in the world.. no more looking around for ‘balance props’ ahhhh [eyes closed thinking….] xxx

Gingus
5 years ago

I think I’d probably change my career and become a tattoo artist full time, although I’m tempted to try anyway!

f3ng5hu1
5 years ago

Some good replys to this.

Nice to feel a bit more positive in the ‘what if’ dept for a change rather than worrying about all the negative stuff that could happen but hasn’t happened yet.

emmak
5 years ago

I wouldn’t know what to do. I am not happy having ms!!! Though I am happy with/despite all I have now, including the ms.

-I would probably refuse =P

chrisgate
5 years ago

I’m so sick of feeling weak, I would probably go mad with power if I got my strength back. I would just run and jump about the place like crazy, Its probably safer for my little town, if I stay like this…

msue62
5 years ago

Do voluntary charity work to see what could be cured next. Pay it forward. X

bamelia
5 years ago

I would do all the things that are limited now. Run some miles, walk however far I want, and be able to maneuver the stairs with out fear of falling.
I would also have a lot of time on my hands which used to be set aside for naps :):)

Anonymous
5 years ago

Dance.

tiltawhirl
5 years ago

Well, in sense I sort of felt a little taste of that when I had my procedure. You see I could not walk properly, and well, I used to piss my pants fairly regularly and embarrassingly.

It’s all gone except the swallow problem.

But if I was truly cured? I’d have to consider the idea that there is a god. And for me that would be a massive step.

I’d also dance. With my sun.

lulu
5 years ago

I would be soo excited and feel sooo good….. I would try to take over the world 🙂

daisy
5 years ago

Sex. Lots and lots of sex…

tararo
5 years ago

Hehe, nice one @daisy.
I would play all my grade 8 piano pieces without slips/fumble/mistakes very loudly 😀 I’d prob pick-up the clarinet again too and join a marching band!

angeshiftms
5 years ago

@pottypete I am loving your world tour idea. Me and my fiance love driving holidays. Might do the Mongol Rally while still can.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.