hollylb10 27/05/15
Last reply 3 years ago
Ear infection

Hi all, I have a possible ear infection that I am going to the Drs for on Friday. I have had my newest symptom over the last few days, first time I have ever had sensations in my arms. I know people mention UTIs and relapses or symptoms worsening. Could this be the same for my ear infection? Could it be bringing on my symptoms and possible a new one or is it just coincidence?
🙂

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

@hollylb10 , any activation of our compromised immune system can give rise to a “pseudo exacerbation”.

This feels like a flare up or a relapse, but things should return to where they were, once the offending infection is cleared.

Given this scenario, we really need our GPs to treat our infections quickly, to avoid our MS symptoms going haywire.

hollylb10
3 years ago

I got an appointment this morning and I have an antibiotic spray. Fingers crossed this relieves some of my symptoms 😊

CClaire
3 years ago

Get those antibiotics sorted! A uti knocked me so badly and for so long a couple of years ago that I now take a small dose antibiotic every night to help zap any new infection before it gets too big. If you are prone to ear infections, maybe it’s worth talking to your doctor about?xx

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.