cam0493 15/09/14
Last reply 3 years ago

I’m really fed up now as I had a bad car accident last August and went for an assessment which I said what I needed on the form. Got there did the written and chat bit went to do the driving bit and couldn’t move the steering wheel down to see the speedo ect. Did try and drive the car but a cat run out I braked and got upset as I didn’t feel safe as the steering wheel was so far out and up. December got my license taken of me because I didn’t finish the assessment.
Been to 2 assessments more said I was safe to drive with a high tec adaption and the second assessment they said why was I there. Still no license because got to have lessons first and guess what still trying to get them though motility. Not happy

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

3 years ago

@cam0493 , with a lot of these things, we have to take the initiative and make things happen.

Primarily, you should have complained about the first assessment if they could not offer you an appropriate vehicle.

Can you not contact the DVLA and ask them to review their decision based on the facts from the first assessment and that subsequent assessments have been positive?

If the DVLA can’t help then you’re going to need to press Motability. But, always be polite……

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.