doubleo7hud 02/02/17
Last reply 1 year ago
Dropping thee back???

Good morning msdebators and what a lovely one it is (tired scowl and shit eating grin). Seen as it’s all gone relatively quiet in here since iv been busy with work and new house tings, I have yet another serious, yet uncouth question. Does anyone that has been diagnosed with ms have trouble dropping thee back (passing wind/fArting) I know it’s quite the taboo subject to most but me being me tha nos I just had to ask. here in Yorkshire it’s customary to belt out a whizz popper to assert your masculinity. There’s nowt more satisfying than seeing your pals writhing around on the floor in agony after you have melted there eyelids and burst there ear drums with a belter.

Id just like to know is it old age or is it ms I do feel as if iv i have to put more effort in nowadays unless I bend over and pick something up they just seem to slip out without prompting me. Maybe it needs to be put on the symptom list and scientificly proven just a thought views below please….

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Anonymous
1 year ago

Good Morning MSers & welcome to the Great British Fart off

Taboo subject? quite probably, an annoying symptom certainly
not that I generally used farts to peoples melt eye lids 🙂
but nowadays the bladder & bowels do tend operate randomly & flatchulence creaks out with no conscious input from me, & obviously at the most inopportune moments.
I’d gusssed that as the body becomes more & more random, there’s no reason why the gas works shouldn’t want to be included.

To bring this thread around so normal MSers can contribute & not just the Northern Mafia 🙂

Does anybody have any MS Hacks that can combat the unpreductable flatchulence ?

ellenmay
1 year ago

You two…. don’t know whether to applaud or shout at you ?????
Sense of humour, is always a must but we might have to put you on the stage at this rate……
Good luck to you both with this subject….

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

@tog1 Just incase our pals from down yonder do not understand the phrase dropped thee back I will translate it for our lowly mere mortals of the cock kneed persuasion.

Dropped the back = apple tarted

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

When I went to the neuro I was placed in a room next door to her to wait while she read my notes. Well I dropped my walking stick, and out of the poo (whoops I mean blue) A venomous anal explosion erupted as I bend down to pick it up. Instantly my lovely wife’s eyes started to leak and she looked as if she was about to turn into a chundersaurus. I panicked and started vigorously wafting a standard issue hospital pillow towards a vent in the roof. After a few moments i noticed it was not working so panicking I hobbled towards the hand sanitizer dispenser my plan was to woft it all over and mask the smell it was a genius idea ? a light bulb moment that all went terribley wrong when some of it slipped out my hand and onto mrs doubles face and all over me coat. On a plus note I think I got away with it but io never know

Anonymous
1 year ago

Even I can’t save this thread for the masses 😀

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

@tog1 they must all be reet posh who’s read so far I heard once that posh folk don’t fart instead they like to urinate in the shower and on each other and they call us barbarians ?

naomih
1 year ago

I stand next to a fat person if I have to fart in public, others will always assume it’s the fat guy not me! ?

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

It’s best when you leave one in a lift and watch the horror on people’s faces as you step out and the doors close on them

hels99
1 year ago

Well, I thought my windiness was vegetable related but from now on I shall stop apologising (I live down south) and politely explain that I have a disability 🙂

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

I may include involentry apple tarting on my pip form thanks for the idea @hels99 every little helps so I’m told ?

Ps I’m sorry to hear you are being held hostage against your will down yonder but hang in there the revolution is coming we will save you eventually ?

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.