taraking 01/03/18
Last reply 4 months ago
Dr Terry Wahls Live Event

Hey all
Just letting you know Dr Terry Wahls is doing a full day live event in Australia that will also be offered to be purchased as a livestream anywhere in the world. If you are interested go to
https://drterrywahlslive.com

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

cammo
4 months ago

$257.55??? Dreaming. What am I going to get that is not in her $15 book?

curious-one
4 months ago

Woah she’s really milking it, isn’t she?

To think I got my OMS book for free (only had to pay shipping), can really see who genuinely wants to help those in need.

rachaellouise
4 months ago

@taraking – I’ve registered hopefully can get live streaming from the event in Australia !

Exciting times

How do you feel on the protcol Tara. Level 2 here trying to get to level 3

Rachael x😊💪

taraking
4 months ago

Hey @racheallouise I am on Wahls 1 and doing great on that. I effectively follow a whole food diet with Loads of veggies – no diary no gluten no egg. Its really healthy and I enjoy it. It has kept my MS really stable for 3 years. Glad you registered for the Live Stream, as someone following the protocol you will find it valuable. She is really has a lot of valuable information

lorri57
4 months ago

That’s interesting Tara I am reading her book at the moment so far love the way she explains in language I can understand ( hate technical jargon) and plan to start Wahls 1 though I have been gluten free diary free for a while so hoping the changes will go smoothly. So encoraging you’ve been stable for 3 years … 🙂

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.