4 years ago
Don't feel so bad.

MS is only one part of me, the rest is also a pain. I may have explained my burden before, but my memory fails me. We all have a burden to bare, it weighs deeply upon us all.
I sometimes wonder why I haven’t done away with myself. The truth is, I actually enjoy living, even with all my problems.
I have MS, also ME. On top of that, I have Oesophageal reflux disease, IBS, cervical spondylitis, partial deafness, reactive depression, folliculitis, erectile disfunction, diplopia and ghosting, arthritis, a terrible sense of humour, bad taste in women.
All this, but I continue to laugh.

Why? I ask myself.

It’s because I still value myself. I may not be perfect, but I am still a human being. Worthy of love and understanding.

I’m a little pissed now, as it’s the only way I can get sleepand a release from the pain I feel from the effects of all this shite.

I’m sure that I have forgotten something else I suffer with, but is that not enough?

I still have the resolve to get through this, hopefully. I just hope that all of you can give yourself the strength to do the same, with all that challenges you.

I still consider myself lucky. I should have died during my military service, indeed I nearly did. Only the help of the doctors and nurses saved me. So, who am I to complain now?

I am still here!

Moaning and miserable, but hyappy to be doing that.

If at times I get a little down and miserable, maybe you can understand now. I’m sorry if I bitch, but I and sometimes we, are allowed to. Life is a bitch! But, you do get used to it.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Pete, the underlying attitude is a great example.
Hope this mornings hangover is bearable. 😯

Wot stumbler said! I think the last two – “terrible humour and a bad taste in women” will probly see you thru the rest. And good luck w the hangover……

Oh gawd! I can’t believe I posted that last night. Oh the shame, the shame. Hahahaha.

At least I don’t suffer from a hangover, as I don’t get them. 😉

The only bad hangover I had was on Champagne, but who can afford that!! Hey what we do when we have had a few! It’s good to vent, and it’s better out than in……..

Ha! You should have been there the last time I had a few.
Oh dear me the anger and the shouting and screaming and carrying on you never heard anything like it!
Lucky I have got understanding people around me. X

Pete, firmly believe we are all here for a reason and we may never know what good we are doing! You have a gift to make people laugh and smile and that is something amazing!! Noone will argue that laughter makes you feel better……so u just keep doing it cos its needed!! xx

@jamms thanks for the kind words. Empathy is most welcome. xxxxxxx

anytime babe that’s my gift!! lolz

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.