Last reply 1 year ago
Dizziness

Anyone ever get fast severe episodes of dizziness that come and go randomly? I have RRMS idk if it’s just a symptom but that’s scary stuff

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

lilbird
1 year ago

I had something like this a few days ago @diegomontes16 along with general sort of vertigo feelings.

It wasn’t much fun & made me think back to similar occasions a while ago before I was diagnosed & mentally add them to my previously unexplained symptoms that could be ms related list. I have had a cold recently & wonder if this has just upset things as I’ve definitely got a “hug” again at the moment.

shazzyp
1 year ago

I only ever get like this if I’ve “over done it”. I presume it is related to the fatigue element of the condition. Previously I’ve rung my MS nurse as I thought I was having a relapse, but he turned round (knows me too well!!) and said that I hadn’t paced myself, got tired, and this was the result. He was (annoyingly) right and it did settle back down. So I guess it’s about finding how much you can do before you need to take a break and making sure you take them.And also just checking in with the professionals if you continue to get the symptoms. It’s a weird condition and so different with everyone. Hope it sorts.

quillmama
1 year ago

Vertigo. Yep! Annoying, but it doesn’t last long. I just wait it out.

diegomontes16
1 year ago

Thanks guys 🙂

msdestroyer
1 year ago

Yep, when I’ve done too much and made myself over tired, that can happen… schedule in a ten minute nap or something, and then get back on with it!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.