carolynsellers 17/02/15
Last reply 3 years ago
did anyone eles have these feelings

Hi my name is carolyn i have been having really bad pain in my legs at night for months now and in my feet when i lay down but i brushed it off as restless leg but now the pain stays and seems to be worse and its even worse in my feet and having numbness im really scared and my mom wants me to get checked for Ms .. Did anyone eles have this before they found out they had Ms

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

3 years ago

Hi @carolynsellers , Multiple Sclerosis is a complicated condition, which is notoriously difficult to diagnose. The symptoms of MS can also be seen on a variety of conditions, from a simple Vitamin deficiency upwards.

At the moment, you’re getting scared of your own shadow. So, it’s best to consult your GP/Doctor and let them know of your concerns. It might just be something or nothing……. 😉

3 years ago

Hi, I use to have leg spasms just at night so bad I couldn’t sleep with the pain, I started taking Magnesium tablets the problems disapeared over night, it has made should a different getting a good night sleep, it might work for you.

3 years ago

Solgar magnesium calcium and zinc combo is excellent for relaxing muscles and for a deeper sleep your certainly right x @simone2

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.