Last reply 8 months ago
Cupping

It’s been about 6 months since I’ve been on here and don’t really know why. I was given my firm MS diagnosis in June and had Lemtrada treatment in October. It’s been a bit of a rollercoaster. Now I’m more recovered from treatment I’ve been looking at alternative therapies to complement my treatment.

Today I had a Swedish massage using cupping. It was pretty vigorous and though sore at the time has left me feeling looser and more relaxed. After the cupping, I’ve been left with inflamed skin on the left side of my back, which is the side I have issues (though in my legs). I find it fascinating that the ‘toxins’ appear to be on that side of my body. It all seems interesting and am considering doing it again in time.

Has anyone else/does anyone else have this as part of their holistic care?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

nutshell88
8 months ago

I know fare well that many people here in Saudi Arabia do it for many Auto Immune illnesses and other diseases too. Its helpful and has religious recommendations.
Most of them feel quiet clear afterwards but some dont feel it right away
its based on the people who does it. I mean the medical team.
Must be expert. I’ve never done cupping but I’m planning to do it once I gain weight. Im extremly thin.

columbosdog
8 months ago

That’s really interesting to hear. The person who did it is very experienced so I would try them again I think. I hope you put on weight and feel stronger to try it sometime. Thank you

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.