katfight 07/05/15
Last reply 2 years ago
csync auto injector

Exciting times.. had a letter re a new auto injector for copaxone. Got to attend an event to learn to use the new device. I can’t find anything about it other than a Spanish article. Looks pretty tho 😆 🙂 anyone know much about it?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

2 years ago

@katfight , there isn’t much available out there. I found this:-

2 years ago

I’ve been using this for about two months, much better than the AutoJector I was using, easier to handle and change the depth of the needle. I did have a problem with the first one I was sent, it was too stiff to use one handed but since I’ve had the second one, it’s been fine.

I personally prefer the C Sync – hope you get on okay with it. The pouch it comes with is a lot nicer too!

2 years ago

@stumbler @spuddie007

Cheers both, hope it does a better job! I don’t like the sound of the button on the top tho but let’s see. I’m excited about the new toy 😃

2 years ago

@catfight Trust me it’s a lot better than the old injector as the button at the top makes it easier to trigger. Well for me it is. I can’t do legs due to high muscle levels so stopped therefore much easier for the injections on my back and arms.

It’s quite sad we look forward to these new toys. I did as well as soon as my Copaxone Nurse showed me and gave me a try. I had the first new one two days later.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.