Anonymous 12/06/15
Last reply 3 years ago
Crazy Behaviour

I am new to this and just been diagnosed. But for a while there has been a change in my behaviour and I have not been feeling myself or been in control of my emotions. It ended with me doing something quite erratic and I ended up losing one if my best friends because they were hurt and betrayed by my actions. Is this normal or am I simply going mad?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

@avrilt , look up “emotional lability” (it is spelt correct.. 😉 ) and “pseudobulbar affect”.

Hopefully, this will put things into context and allow you to rebuild that friendship.

wellworn
3 years ago

There is bound to be a change in your behaviour – Your life has been turned upside-down. And it will take a while to get to grips with the mind-blowing changes.

Be kind to yourself – and if friends do not try to understand how you are feeling and misunderstand your actions – then they are not really friends you need right now.

Your way of life has not ended. lt has just taken a different course.

naomih
3 years ago

I suffer with crazy bitch syndrome too! Try to educate your friends about the changes you are or may have, good friends should be able to get over any irrational behaviour. If they can’t, maybe they are not the people you need around you at the moment whilst you acclimatise to this.

makkymee
3 years ago

Thanks so much for starting this post @avrilt as I’ve just learnt something new about myself. Thought I was going mad but thanks to @stumbler for the homework I know what it is.

Hope everything works out with your friend @avrilt

Makky
X

Anonymous
3 years ago

Thanks for your support. Just glad I am not the only one x

hockeyrat
3 years ago

My body has been very sore and in pain lately. Started with s severe headache that would not go away for weeks .
I woke up a month later, and my whole body was in pain, arms, legs, and of course my usual back and backside , which is constant. I don’t feel like going anywhere and can’t walk long without having yo rest over half a hour to no one wants to go anywhere with me. I get grouchy at times when they don’t understand and say it’s because I don’t move around s lot
This happens off and on
Right now I’m watching the Blackhawks in bed , which I hate. This is the first time.
I’m hoping Monday I’m at least able Togo to the sports bar down the road from our housr

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.