I was getting relapses and get healed in two weeks then get on with life
Now I think about it more often I’ll try not to be obsessed about it
It doesnt deserve it hehe

No seriously I will try my best so maybe I stop writing on here too for a while

Sincerely
Nutshell

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
3 months ago

@nutshell88 , the Ostrich Strategy (head in the sand) is not recommended. 😉

tammi_roberts
3 months ago

I find it helpful to live day by day! I have MS and have 4 children somedays are complete trainwrecks others are perfect. It’s been 10 years since my diagnosis i have just learn to go with the flow and enjoy each and everyday i can. My kids and i always have back up plans if i get up and cant drive or am in so much pain i can’t function. Even on those days i do somthing i enjoy that i can tolerate with what every ungly symptoms rear there ugly head. You define MS dont let MS define u!

chezy17
3 months ago

Burying your feelings about anything and not talking can actually come back and bite you in the ass. Talking helps get things off your chest, I also live day by day, I don’t plan unless I have to. Sometimes you just have to dig deep and get on with things, for the whole of January I kept thinking about relapsing because that’s what happened last year, I’ve had 2 colds and I’ve thought will it trigger a relapse? I then realised, I have no control over that, got to trust the meds. Life is for living, don’t let it take over as MS doesn’t define who you are, you do! X

nutshell88
3 months ago

@stumbler
@chezy17
@tammi_roberts

I know sometimes its not a great idea
I’ll keep taking Gilenya but will try my best to be less anxious

I’ll try to reduse my MS worries
I dont want my memory after 5 or50 years if i develope spms if i try to remember my thirties all i remember is my MS worries while my relapses are rare now.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.