jessa 06/06/15
Last reply 3 years ago
Copaxone in the morning or at night?

I just had my first dose of copaxone and I’m wondering: is morning or night better to inject? I need to decide on a time and wonder what some of you feel about timing

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

cameron
3 years ago

I used to get the Copaxone out of the fridge last thing at night and put it on my bedside table, ready for injecting very first thing in the morning. Occasionally, I’d forget to take it out, but having the early morning routine meant that I still had the rest of the day in which to remember, so I can honestly say in the eleven years I took it, I never missed a day’s injection!

janep
3 years ago

I had the very same system! I found it easier to get into my routine if I did it in the morning, it slotted in great between wee and shower 🙂 Plus, as cameron pointed out, if you aim for first thing and forget then there’s time to remember but essentially it doesn’t really matter, I’ve never heard of anyone not being able to sleep if they inject at night for example, it just needs to fit into your routine. It can help to pair it up with something else you do everyday and then you’re less likely to forget. Well done, hope the first few have gone ok- it’ll all get easier from here! Jane xx

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.