Last reply 7 months ago
Cold weather!

Anyone else having a rough time? Had a sleepy weekend but yesterday couldn’t get out of bed, had a really bad head. Tried to get up again today but legs won’t work, just went back to bed. Can’t wait for the warmer temperatures! ๐Ÿ˜Ž MS ๐Ÿ˜ข

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the โ€˜xโ€™.

vixen
7 months ago

Absolute nightmare! The greyand misery seems to have been going on an absolute age. I canโ€™t bear it either, getting up is the hardest thing. Roll on Spring…… ๐Ÿ™‚

buitenmus
7 months ago

I had some crappy weeks, not feeling like doing anything but since a week the sun started shining again, and I went out every day, getting a glimpse of spring and I’m really feeling a lot happier now ๐Ÿ˜Š.

chelseagirl
7 months ago

I canโ€™t deal with the cold weather either, it makes my everyday symptoms seem worse. Itโ€™s too cold for me to go out and I end up sleeping a lot more. Cant deal with the bright skies, brings on more headaches than usual. I prefer the dark! My eyes have decided this not me ๐Ÿ™

teresapascolat
7 months ago

Well, believe it or not but even here in Italy there is a deep grey sky falling on my head ๐Ÿ˜ฅ…and terribly cold… getting up in the morning is even harder! I was hoping for some snow to bring a bit of light all around but so far, right here, nothing at all๐Ÿ˜ฃ! Yes, let the sun show its face, that would make our limbs and our spirits feel much better!

pug1
7 months ago

Thank you all for your posts it’s made me feel better to think it wasn’t just me. Looks like we are in for more snow this week and even colder temperatures! Thinking warm thoughts ! Xx

Anonymous
7 months ago

Hey @pug1 we have so much snow here already! The drive home was scary! I get a bit down in this weather and feel super stiff! But I might be having a relapse too, MS nurse not sure if it’s a relapse or residual damage from the last one – which was in February 2016! So maybe this time of year is bad for relapses!

Stay safe xxx

clairg1
7 months ago

Hi, I was just going to post about the same thing! I had a really relaxed weekend (the most I did was take the dog for a long walk) then on Monday & I was a little bit more tired than normal but yesterday afternoon I went back to bed & I have never done that!
Today I’m working from home because of the horrid weather but I feel like going back to bed now!!
I have only recently been diagnosed so it’s all relatively new to me tbh but I hope I snap out of this soon.

Could it be the weather?

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.