Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

spunky
2 months ago

@bonag1975 as many as you want! Lol
I was told everything is fine in moderation by my neuro when it comes to food, alcohol and coffee. My morning coffee is a must! An afternoon coffee is only required if I am dragging my butt.

Enjoy your java!

stumbler
2 months ago

bonang1975
2 months ago

Your a god send stumbler, more coffee for me πŸ‘

nutshell88
2 months ago

Before starting Gelinea I used to have 3 wee cups of Arab coffee machiatto in evening and 3 cups of tea πŸ˜‚
And secretly i had 4 cups of Arabian coffee yesterday with 3 cups of tea but its not good

nutshell88
2 months ago

My MS nurse panicked when i told him this week
And he said everything is fine in moderation

criswell
2 months ago

I love coffee!

chezy17
2 months ago

Coffee, coffee, coffee!!!!!

potter
2 months ago

One mug in the morning to help me wake up, I am very sensitive to caffeine. I very rarely have tea or soda and if I do it is before noon. Potter

sfrox
2 months ago

I use coffee in the morning and was happy to see it is one of the things that is ok if not good for your liver. I think the main harmful thing about it would be if you have so much that it impacts sleep.

Neuro did tell me alcohol and sugar are not good and should be strictly moderated.

spangle
2 months ago

Could not live without coffee πŸ™‚
Did try to battle against fatigue with high strength caffeine pills and ended up causing myself more harm than good. I’m not allowed to take caffeine pills anymore but my neuro team have no issues with coffee.

bonang1975
1 month ago

Thanx for all the replies troops good to know im not boing to live without my caffine hitπŸ‘

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.