moomoo 26/01/17
Last reply 9 months ago
CBD oil

Hi,
Ive has MS for 20 years, RRMS, but i feel im slowly progressing. Im now on Tysabri (previously Capoxone 12ys and Betaseron 2ys).

Im on Baclofen for spasticity, and am wondering if anyone had used CBD oil for their MS with positive effect.

Many thanks.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

mmhhpp
1 year ago

I am also interested! I cannot take baclofen nor tizanidine. I need sth that works!!!!

sammylou
1 year ago

Hi, sorry but what is CBD oil ?

tracyd
1 year ago

@moomoo

I take it for sensory disruption and it works nicely for me, it’s worth a try from a reputable source rather than all the interwebs hemp humpers ….. I get mine from CBD Brothers who are happy to provide free samples (although you’ll have to pay P&P)

@sammylou

CBD oil is Canibiniodoil – it’s the non psychoactive part of the canabis plant which provides a lot of theraputic benefits for pain / spasms / sensory disruptions etc. It is also completely legal here in the UK unlike it’s parent plant.

mcdermoj
1 year ago

Ironic that CBD came up in discussions — I’ve been using it for about 6 weeks to combat my wicked, burning bedtime feet.

My success was sporadic for the first 5 weeks when I was taking it in a “gummie bear” chewie form once a day. But for the last week I switched to the eye dropper tincture, 24 drops under the tongue, tastes like hemp solution.

And I have to say I’m batting .500 with it! I’m playing with how much and what time to take it — but so far I’m definitely encouraged! I’ve actually fallen asleep easily, not felt that painful burning, sensation for hours, and stayed asleep throughout the night — 3 out of the last 6 nights.

I also did a lot of homework before I took the plunge. And below is the most helpful, informative website discussion I found.

AND — they aren’t an online store and just trying to sell you something:

How Much CBD Should I Take (DOSE)?

db-2hotmail-co-uk
1 year ago

I’ve also been using CBD oil the last 6/7 wks .I have found this has really helped with pain and my shaking hands have calmed and can actually hold a cup of coffee at times . This has made a big difference to my day already I was diagnosed with rrms 11 yrs ago and have been living the last 2yrs with spms so personally speaking interesting to hear other views

igbara82
9 months ago

i have patients who swear by it. cbd oil

jimmygold
9 months ago

CBD has been shown to have a wide array of medical uses, as it alleviates many forms of pain and fights off diseases. Additionally, the compound manages to work without any psychoactive results. This means that users don’t feel “high” when they use it, which lends more credence to the medical uses of marijuana. CBD Oil Do Treats pain by blocking pain receptors and also Treats inflammation by increasing flexibility in joints.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.