stickler 21/05/17
Last reply 2 months ago
CBD Brothers

I’m really keen to try CBD oil to help with the stiffness in my leg. I saw on here that CBD Brothers is the best place to get it in the UK but their website seems to be permanently down. Just wondering if anyone knows why this is or of any other good suppliers?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
9 months ago

stickler
9 months ago

Hmmm, thanks for checking. Must be my iPhone. I’ll check from my laptop. Have you ever used it @stumbler

feeblefee
9 months ago

Hey @stickler
I’m a frequent buyer of cbd brothers oil. I too just checked their website and it does seem to be working. I bought it originally to help with the nerve pain I get from trigeminal neuralgia. I have permanent stiffness in my lower left leg (since my last relapse) and I also suffered with my hands cramping up and very annoying left hand side full body spasms , but the cbd oil has completely stopped the spasms, it has definitely released most of the lower leg tightness/stiffness and hand cramps. I noticed a difference straight away from taking it. So much so I wouldn’t be without it now, downside is the price but I find it definitely worth it. Any questions you know what to do! 😉

stumbler
9 months ago

@stickler , I’ve tried vaping a couple of CBD Oil products, without noticing much difference.

Maybe just me, or my methods………..

feeblefee
9 months ago

P.S @stickler
It seems to be that cbd oil works great for some msers but not for others, who knows why. I take it subcutaneously I’ve never tried vaping, but if you are going to buy some I would buy the smaller bottle so your not potentially wasting £ 😘

stickler
9 months ago

Thank you so much for your replies. @feeblfee what oil do you use? Is it the white one? I’ll try anything – my leg feels like it’s got a brick clamped to it at the moment 🙄

stickler
9 months ago

Sorry @feeblefee got your username wrong in my last post

feeblefee
9 months ago

Hey @stickler
Currently I am using the blue one solely due to it’s the one I can afford 😄 I would like to try the white one and see if the effects are greater than what I currently get.

stickler
9 months ago

Hi @feeblefee

I’ve just called CBD Brothers and the very nice guy is going to send me a free sample of the white edition oil. Might be worth giving them a call.

feeblefee
9 months ago

Thanks @stickler
Could you send me the number, I tried phoning once but it was engaged all the time 😉

stickler
9 months ago

Hi @feeblefee It’s 01359 242589 (10:00 – 1300 Mon – Fri) It took a couple of attempts for me to get through.

feeblefee
9 months ago

Hey @stickler
I called today and got a sample of the white organised, will be interesting to compare how we get on x

mousy
9 months ago

My main untreated symptoms are fatigue, leg stiffness, spasms and bloody awful trigeminal neuralgia, poor sleep. Which oil or capsules should I get? So confused by the colours / strength.
Cheers

stickler
8 months ago

So, I got my sample from CBD Brothers. They actually sent me 2 bottles- both the red and white oils. Took 2 drops of the white straight away – about 30 mins ago. I’ve got my fingers crossed but I’m expecting to wait a week or so to see an effect. Can anyone share their experience? @feeblefee have you got yours yet?

feeblefee
8 months ago

Hey @stickler
I have to take more like 10 drops to get relief, but having tried the white I’ve took 5 drops and noticed relief so it is definitely working. I did however get nortriptyline a couple of days ago for my trigeminal neuralgia pain so it could be either or. Have you noticed any difference @stickler ? Xx

feeblefee
8 months ago

Hey @mousy
From the research I have done taking the cbd subcutaneously under the tongue is the most effective way to get the benefits. They offer capsules, sprays etc I think for those who do not like the taste of the oil. It really isn’t bad just an earthy taste. I started on the middle strength (blue bottle) and taking 10 drops, repeating 3 times a day I got relief from all of your symptoms above except the trigeminal neuralgia pain. That is a bugger to shift!! Hence why I got some nortriptyline recently from my gp started at 25mg and can increase to 100mg per day, I also take 800mg tegretol a day. It does really help but never totally eradicating the pain. What medication do you take for your trigeminal neuralgia? Xx

stickler
8 months ago

My leg feels a bit less stiff, but I’m not sure if I’m just willing it to work! I think I’ll try 3 drops tomorrow and see how I get on. Did you feel the effects immediately @feeblefee? Or was it more gradual? Xx

feeblefee
8 months ago

@stickler
I noticed that my leg spasms had stopped straight away and stayed away after taking it, (if I forgot to take it i can tell because the spasms return) but the full relief seemed to be from taking it regular as if it was building up in my system, it took I’d say about a week to get the full effects from it.
😘

stickler
8 months ago

How are you feeling this morning @feeblefee? Do you think the white drops are having more of an effect than the blue? Or do you just need to take fewer of them? I’ve just taken 3 drops so I’ll keep you posted 😁

feeblefee
8 months ago

@stickler
I really don’t know I’m not sure because I got up this morning feeling great but I can’t say whether it’s the oil or the nortriptyline 😐 but to be fair I had the tablets before I got the oil and I didn’t notice any difference from taking them. So I’m guessing it’s the oil. I definitely don’t have to use as much but I’m not sure if that works out cheaper for me or not because of the white bottles higher price tag. Are you noticing any relief yet? Xx

stickler
8 months ago

@feeblefee I think the stiffness in my thigh is slightly reduced – I’ve been making it up the stairs without catching my toe. I’ve also had a bit more energy. Very tempted to take another couple of drops this afternoon to see what happens! Hope the good effects are continuing for you xx

feeblefee
8 months ago

@stickler that’s great if your feeling some relief 👍 I’d take a couple more and see what happens, all you can do is hopefully feel better as you can’t take “too much” cbd. I hope you’re on the road to a little bit of relief! Xx

stickler
8 months ago

Thanks @feeblefee I took some more at 3pm and my leg def feels a bit more relaxed – or maybe that’s due to the 🍷😀xx

vilnis_brambats
7 months ago

Product is very good but their service is very bad! I used to buy a lot of them but have just given up cause they mess up all my orders! Like after I pay them don’t even send it out for a week etc
I am trying a different supplier from anywhere else!
They just don’t seem to be trust worthy to me!
If you are lucky and you can buy the product from them without problems then I highly recomend their capsules and oil!

ninam
3 months ago

Hi, which capsules you’ve used vilnis_brambats, purple or blue? Thanks

sbb11
2 months ago

Hi, I have also heard that CBD Brothers service isn’t great. Do you guys have any recommendations for other places? I walked past a health food shop the other day that sold CBD but I can’t remember its name. Thanks.

timtimmer
2 months ago

Hi I would keep trying with the CBD Brothers their products are of the highest quality i have found they are one of the most helpful caring companies .I think the main problems many of you are encountering are due to the royal mail failing to deliver on time rather than the CBD Brothers themselves. Do your research i use Google Scholar very good study information on there. The Best way to ingest CBD is subcutaneously under the tongue and leave in the mouth for 2 to 3 mins before swallowing. They have a wide range of products in different strengths i have tried and use most of their oils . these contain organic hemp oil and most importantly whole plant extract from either pure strain sativa or pure strain indica and a they also do a hybrid
which has more indica than sativa.The Sativa strains of cannabis are generally know for there mood lifting feel good factor and focus and are better for daytime use. the Indica strains are generally know for relaxation pain relief and better sleep so best for night time use. The Indicas are a lot more expensive so i would advise trying the purple edition for pain as is indica dominant. what i have found is less is more,your
Endocannabinoid system will become tolerant if you use too high a dose and this will become ineffective and very expensive. Sorry For The essay hope this info help you make the right choices for you. thanks TimTimmer

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.