Last reply 6 years ago
Can't wake up properly…

…unless I do my core stability exercises before I go to bed. This never used to be the case, but just feel so lethargic all the time if my sleep’s not been improved by me feeling tired the night before. It sounds illogical to me (captain ;), but I don’t feel awake till then. maybe a cold flannel in the face will wake me up faster!?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

reddivine
6 years ago

I think actually being relaxed, however you manage it, is better to help you sleep. I have to be tired or the brain is like a hamster on a wheel.
When I wake up, however, I have to sit on the edge of bed and do stretches to get kinks out of my spine, knees, ankles and every where! THEN i can get up!

DJDsouza
6 years ago

Stretching is the answer i think. plus should do my exercises which i know tires me out!

Ozi77
6 years ago

sleeping on an inclined bed helps me have amazing sleep every night!

I stumbled across IBT (Inclined Bed Therapy) whilst trying to find out more about CCSVI and circulation and why I always suffered from cold hands and feet. Reading about IBT made me want to try it as it seemed a logical )I love logical things!) way to force my circulation and as a result rid me of cold hands and feet and also resulted in the best nights sleep ever, every night since I started sleeping on an inclined at the beginning of 2010!

give it a go, it works!!

http://andrewkennethfletcher.blogspot.com/

meg
6 years ago

After massive research, I’ve discovered that it’s the head end of the bed that’s raised. Now, where did I put those bricks…?

Ozi77
6 years ago

My apologies, I should have stated that the head end of the bed should be raised 15cm!

I use 2 of these 2 raise my bed!
http://www.rdkmobility.co.uk/Cone-Bed-and-Chair-Riser.html

DJDsouza
6 years ago

Cool @Ozi77, may give that a try…..though like the feeling of stomach muscles being worked – gives me hope a six pack is achievable! lol

Ozi77
6 years ago

you actually become a bit taller as the pressure on your back (more specifically, each individual disc) is relieved during inclined slumber!

After a few minutes walking around though, you shrink back to your normal height!

Give it a go, you have nothing to lose!

meg
6 years ago

If I were an inch taller my BMI would be perfect – and I might have less trouble getting served at the bar. Pity it’s only temporary

Ozi77
6 years ago

Another thing, EVERYONE has a six pack!

It’s just that it’s hidden behind a layer of ‘extra’ fat you may be carrying around your waist!

You have to get down to 8% body fat to achieve the holy grail that is a six pack!

I say f%*k that, I’ll eat what i want, when i want! And if that hides my 6 pack then so be it!

However, because I eat sensibly and try to limit how often I consume booze, the first 2 of my 6 pack are almost visible!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.