Anonymous 31/12/17
Last reply 6 months ago
Can’t get out.

I can’t get out of this loneliness funk I’ve been in met with friends and family. Did lots of things just can’t get out of it. I think it might be because no one can truly understand me and it’s alot to take in alone. I’m trying to be single because I know if I go in a relationship I’ll use it just not to deal with everything.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
6 months ago

@dominiqueg , this is not the right mindset.

You have a medical condition, but you are far from broken. You still deserve a full and satisfying life.

vixen
6 months ago

Hello there, sorry things are feeling like this. I have an amazing husband, loving family and a good life. BUT getting a diagnosis is a massive shock that even we ourselves find difficulty coming to terms with, let alone our loved ones. I can be at a family party and yet feel disconnected and alone, and I do understand what you’re saying. When we are diagnosed, it’s not like we are being told we are dying, but there isn’t pecking order of emotions when it comes to comparing our thoughts and feelings to those of others. What you can try to do my lovely, is be in control of the things you can be in control of. Work, diet, exercise, contact with friends etc. You will have a relationship, there’s no doubt. But you need to be strong in working out how you feel about yourself before promoting yourself our there! You and me are still getting used to taking such early days. Despite our affliction, this is a good time for us and those in the same position to plan how we would like to steer ourselves through 2018 x

potter
6 months ago

Are you on a DMT? They can cause depression and you can’t get out of your funk without some medication or therapy. Potter

nutshell88
6 months ago

Hi
I had this feeling for several years nearly hated my excestsnce where i used to be felt stuck in my own body and even place so I decided to travel to scotland to study alone met a guy i was playing with him online i cried with him on every night i spent away from my family and friends in saudi
He was simply dismissive depending on me on doing shopping daily in a country i was lost in totally new for me this life style i volunteered while studying in citizens advice my experience would of been way better if my family were with me now im back in saudi after 3 yrs abroad my personality totally changed i appreciate every second here now dont feel lonely anymore actually i try to indulge with the social life again met new group of friends too my new colleagues at my new job

Try to appreciate you have someone who u might lean to
Sorry for saying my life story
I understand ms is a shock and a mind changing
Just have faith and be strong x

Kind regards
Nutshell

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.