Last reply 2 months ago
Cannabis with lemtrada

Hey all im new and have a question about lemtrada if anyone knows. I took it before my infusions and im a week post treatment, I just wish to know if I can vape it without it effecting lemtrada negatively. I realise that this may be a question that people may find questionable but cannabis used to help me eat, sleep and be more talkative. I was thinking of leaving it till the 3 month listeria period was up but any help about would be a huge help.
Thanks

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

mikesimpkins
4 months ago

I am very curious as the outcome to this question. I have had my second round of Lemtrada and am in a bit of discomfort. I’d love to know if smoking cannabis would have a negative impact on the treatment.

pj887
4 months ago

I also forgot to mention thay it help with pain and spasms I get. Also I have very active ms my Neuro told me.

stumbler
4 months ago

Hi @pj887 and welcome.

Logic suggests that vaping cannabis shouldn’t cause a problem. You have to be careful of bacteria and infections, which I can’t really see as a risk, as you are heating the cannabis and inhaling the “aroma”.

pj887
4 months ago

Thx for responding stumbler 😁 much appreciated

tracyd
4 months ago

@pj887
It will be fine – everything in moderation though πŸ™‚ xxx

pj887
4 months ago

Cheers tracyd

edmontonalberta
4 months ago

@pj887

When we are dealing with MS – there is no “question that people may find questionable”. Always feel free to ask anything!

pj887
4 months ago

I will thanks πŸ˜€

j3boys
3 months ago

I am one week post round 2 and I used marijuana before and after each day (and continue to). It helped so much with the nausea and appetite and the stress of the whole thing. It doesn’t help the cognitive function, obviously, but the lemtrada does a pretty good number on that anyway.

pj887
2 months ago

J3boys sorry for the late reply and thanks for replying.
It’s mad how well it does but it’s still viewed as an evil thing (the government’s view) πŸ˜€

magicflow
2 months ago

I have seen a lot of different options on https://cannasos.com/ I found information about different diseases and the help of marijuana in treatment.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.