Last reply 6 years ago
burden

i’m getting pretty p****d off with feeling like a begging scrounging burden to the country & getting nowhere with benefits.i did’nt ask for ms but at the mo ms is the least of my problems.positivity turning to anger

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

ambika95
6 years ago

I also very often start to think of myself as a burden; I even list out the reasons why my life is pretty horrible, that’s the extent of how much I sometimes hate myself. But honestly.. none of that is true. It’s always very helpful to think about why your life is also pretty damn awesome. Friends always have a major role here. Pay more attention to the great things about your life, and cheer up. 😀 Best of luck!! xxx

Gav
6 years ago

I do feel like a pretty big f***ing burden right now

ambika95
6 years ago

Stop! Cheer up.

mattymohawk
6 years ago

i feel pretty good about things most days its just when you have to keep telling the social about how crappy things can get when all i want is a bit of help to get things back on track & carry on with life.gav i hope you can keep your chin up,i think you are an inspiration to us on here.ambika i’m gona try & focus on the good things goin on & get out of the pit of depression

Gav
6 years ago

Hey mat, Ambika,

Thanks for the comment, good to know I’m helping some people =) I did make my comment when I was really fatigued, and I di tend to feel a bit more of a burden at those times, I feel pretty good the rest of the time thankfully.

Ambika, I have to con fess that when I see your username it makes me feel really old (and I’m only 27) as the year you were born I was starting secondary school, you’ve definatly got your head screwed on though 🙂

Gav

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.