Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

watsoncraig
1 month ago

Explain to them your worst day and point out that tomorrow or even later today that could all start and that there is no cure. NHS provided aids help you case out.
Recently applied in Falkirk and got my Blue Badge no problem.

kevmch
1 month ago

Excellent thank you!

supermum1983
1 week ago

@kevmch I applied in yorkshire, was bit worried but got my badge. Still anxious using it but it’s made my life so much easier with work school runs etc go for it!!

kevmch
6 days ago

@supermum1983 cheers, I went for the interview three weeks ago. The woman was nice but said as I wasn’t out of breath during her tests she wasn’t sure if I would get it. Called them yesterday and there still waiting on making a decision so keep the fingers crossed 😀

dominics
6 days ago

@watsoncraig says: stress the transient nature. I was recently assessed in Oxfordshire. The neurophysio doing the assessment was v sympathetic. (I haven’t got it yet!) and said that she understood that on a hot day I was totally different and would support my application provided I had a confirmation of my diagnosis from the Consultant.

When I rang again I’d stress the intermittent nature, how you can be disabled one day and apparently ok the next. Really go to town on that or they will knock you back.

Good luck.

Dominic

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.