Last reply 10 months ago
Bloody PIP

Hi

I’m sure the majority of us have now received those papers regarding the swap from DLA to PIP.

I just wanted to say it is ridiculous that we have to justify ourselves time and time again, the information needs to be shared when it comes to certain medical conditions such as MS. It is one of the most stressful things to have to go through all this again and why does everyone think that all disability needs to be visible.

What experience have you had with this process?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

pug1
11 months ago

I must be a lucky one as my pip went through quite easily. Ask the citizens advice to fill in the form for you, they have been such a help with mine. Just say it as it is if you find it difficult to make a meal say so if you need help getting dressed say it as it is. My local cab have ms society funded advisors and they are brilliant.

Please ask them for help it will less stressful in the long run.

hammers
11 months ago

Thank you very much for your advice pug1, I am lucky enough to have the support of my local MS therapy centre

bullman
10 months ago

I am with pug1, my conversion went easy, so did me notifying them I had got worse.
All the best.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.