Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

indiewild
9 months ago

i was diagnosed with ppms in 2012… im a mom and new wife of three yrs. i also own 3 businesses. i nevrr quit. i understand the fate and realization of being dx with ms. the feelings of heartache anger sadness the desire to quit life. but i embraced my dx i had an answer finally i wasnt crazy.. yes! i wwas validated from being dramatic or lazy. i was angry at first, then sad… then i met husband who told me i was me beautifully broken but i was worth it. i was worth loving. i worth living. ive had great days and bad days but i keep going for family for work… and for MYSELF. SO BE BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN HAVE BAD DAYS AND LOVE THE GREAT DAYS. BECAUSE WE ARE WORTH IT.

stumbler
9 months ago

@curious-one , sounds encouraging, but early days yet. 😕

seanachai
9 months ago

Its really good news, more noise in the remyelination space….. as Stumbler said early days, but I think remyelination as a therapy is really exciting, I am hopeful it has the the potential to help long-term sufferers of MS with long-term damage..and so maybe just maybe a wait for this therapy might not as bad as regular DMTs…

One thing I find really frustrating and I can only imagine how people people with all forms of PPMS feel; why again are they excluding PPMS from the Phase 2 trial; I am referring to the VISIONARY-MS Phase 2 cited in the article, it only mentions RRMS.

I might be wrong, but would have thought the remyelination process is agnostic to the type of MS? but I might be wrong, not done extensive research on PPMS.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.