Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

highlander
1 week ago

@jayjay10
Queens birthday party , new soffa and cooker….. it’s been all go round here 😊 I’m knackered.

stumbler
1 week ago

So, you’re not into cricket, @jayjay10 ? πŸ˜‰

rotherhamdave
1 week ago

I asked for lottery numbers @stumbler

Irish lottery I was one number off for Β£19,000 that’s my luck

stumbler
1 week ago

@rotherhamdave , you need the luck of the Irish to win the Irish Lottery – there’s a clue there somewhere! Are you Irish? πŸ˜‰

rotherhamdave
1 week ago

Ah be Jesus @stumbler

d1zzy
1 week ago

Haha πŸ˜‚
@jayjay10, at least there’s always something going on here! Hope today is a better one for you

vixen
1 week ago

New day, @jayjay10. Feeling better today? Life’s never boring with all this Shift banter πŸ™‚

jayjay10
1 week ago

@highlander

Sounds like you had quite a busy day, I hope you have fully restored and ready to go once again. πŸ™‚

jayjay10
1 week ago

@stumbler

I most definitely do not like cricket haha πŸ˜‚ life tends to come to a stop once the football league comes to an end, at least we won the Champions League by beating Spurs in the final. πŸ˜‰

jayjay10
1 week ago

@rotherhamdave

I do the lottery every Wednesday and Saturday, I don’t even get 2 numbers these days due to the stupid idea of adding 10 more numbers, as if it wasn’t already hard enough. πŸ˜‚

jayjay10
1 week ago

@d1zzy

Yeah there is always something here which captures your imagination with great interest. πŸ˜‰

rotherhamdave
1 week ago

Me too. Keep persevering .

jayjay10
1 week ago

@vixen

You are right, this place never fails to cheer me up and gather interest. I really should come here more often. πŸ˜‚

jayjay10
1 week ago

I wish all you guys the very best!

Regards,

Jay.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.