Last reply 1 year ago
bioness

I recently tried a bioness 300 that sends and electrical pulse through your leg to help with foot drop. I also found a company out of China that has the same kind of device Much cheaper, I know it’s always a gamble dealing with companies on foreign soil, but was wondering if anyone has dealt with
The G3 Foot Drop System (XFT-2001D)? or any other system. Thanks Friends.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
1 year ago

Hi @mgspring and welcome.

A few of our members have, or have tried, Functional Electronic Stimulation (FES) devices. You can find some of the previous posts on this subject by using the Forum Search function, magnifying glass towards the top left of each page) and searching for ” FES “. It’s best to use the inverted commas and the prefix and suffix spaces to avoid non-related answers.

condansmum
1 year ago

Hi!
I tried one given to me by my physio to try. It wasn’t covered by the nhs in my area but it worked well. It had wires and was very difficult to use. After much deliberation I bought the xft 2001d fes device. It was wireless and was a dream! It was expensive but hey what are credit cards for?! It worked really well but today the Bluetooth connection kept failing so I’ll have to send it back as it’s still under warranty. If anyone has any ideas how to fix let me know! I think that these things are brilliant and if you can- go for it! I’m devastated mine is broken but hopefully it can be fixed🤞
Anna

nutshell88
1 year ago

I had electric stimulation last year not on daily basis maybe once a month at the physio and it had wires.
Not much change. It wasn’t bad before worst thing is i fear going downstairs due to balance but my walking is normal i can say.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.