Last reply 1 week ago
Bigger phone

As electronic gadgets get smaller I found using the keyboard on my smart phone was becoming more difficult as the letters were so close together. I upgraded at the weekend and got a bigger phone (whilst not a brick) and noticed a massive difference, no longer is the backspace key my best friend.

Say sod it and get what makes life easier for you.

I have deliberately not mentioned any branding as there are brand haters for every brand.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

mamawals
1 week ago

I totally understand. I have the hardest time with touchscreens. I miss buttons! Enjoy the new phone!

peterfrancis
1 week ago

@watsoncraig

Hmm, I’ve had a larger screen Smartphone for well over a year now, since before diagnosis and too be honest I want to go back to a smaller one.

It’s difficult to pick up and it just feels awkward when using it, trouble is smaller decent phones are few and far between nowadays.

watsoncraig
1 week ago

Kudos to you @peterfrancis looking for a smaller phone, not at the stage where i will have a phablet.

stumbler
1 week ago

@watsoncraig , I will use the keyboard on my mobile phone, but only if I need to.

I tend to sit in front of a desktop PC all day, so I get it to work with my mobile. I can send SMS messages, Whatsapp messages, Facebook messages and Skype messages, whilst using my full-sized keyboard. 😉

watsoncraig
1 week ago

@stumbler likewise, a real keyboard makes all the difference

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.