Last reply 6 years ago
Bed Time

Evenin all!
Has everyone had a good day, anyone got any good news? quite mundane for me, Friday tommorrow so thats good
Yep, this is a bordom post Ha!!! I often wonder if Im the only one that crashes at 8.30pm, I do get up at 5.30 though so Ive got an excuse! the heats not been good today

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

markms
6 years ago

hi loulou the heat a killer over here but when your away i dont mind it funny that im up at 6am go to bed about 10:30 but still awake at 12 lol not good

DJDsouza
6 years ago

If I’m going to work the next day, I try to get to bed at 10pm, and wake up at 7:30 am. Usually have plenty of time to have breakfast, have a shower and a shave, get changed and leave the house by 10. Have always taken things sloooow, so MS fits in to my relaxed routine!

rochelle28
6 years ago

Hi Loulou!!
Its okay we all get bored. I found out today I am very Vitamin D deficent and Vitamin D has been known to help some of the symptoms of MS. So that is good right? I take any “feel good” I can get!! I go to bed between 11pm and 12am and I always wake up at 5am without an alarm?? Strange and annoying. But I am a tad OCD so I just get my house stuff done before the kids get up. Thanks for your msg girl and have a great day!!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.