seanachai 08/02/18
Last reply 1 month ago

Good evening ladies and genitals…

Does anyone know of any risks taking this herb with MS ?

Seems to mixed cautious views generally on web, but wondered if anyone knows of any hard science anywhere…

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

1 month ago

I’ve been taking it for a few weeks. No negative side effects to report of.

1 month ago

I’d like to try this after reading up on it. Then i read not recommended for ms sufferers. So reluctant to try it. @curious-one what made you decide to try this if you don’t mind me asking?

1 month ago

@seanachai I will ask my nutritionist friend in 30 minutes. Hard science it may not be…I am a big believer in the power of herbs! But some should be used with caution 😏

1 month ago

I havent read it yet but it’s been published

1 month ago

in the African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative stuff….the all important impact factor will not come with this journal. If you cant find the hard science, then the evidence is also yet to be discovered. Good luck…

1 month ago

I have read both sites that support it and sites that don’t.

All the scientific evidence, general evidence, not MS specific, points to benefits which include the immune system and there are some articles around regarding remyelination or axon repair e.g., not had time to digest the details yet.

I find it very annoying that well known sites in the MS community make of point of mentioning lack of support for it but I do not see the caution backed up with any clinical or scientific data. Some sites at least were transparent and said “in theory” it could exasperate some MS symptoms simply because if the immune system is enhanced it might conversely enhance the symptoms; talk about making monumental assumptions regarding a very complex not well understood system…

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.