Last reply 5 days ago
Artists with MS

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to let you know about a new community for people who, despite of having MS, are performing some kind of artistic activity such as painting or drawing, dancing, singing, playing an instrument or anything else you can think of. Is something not only for professionals but also for people learning.
The important thing is showing that you are willing to go over the limitations you may have and are willing to expand your brain beyond what you already know and your comfort zone. Also keep doing all those things is definitely help you with your day to day activities.
You can find it on Twitter snd Instagram under the handle: @withmsartists. And on FB look for “United artists with MS”.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
5 days ago

@jacobosb , thanks for sharing.

If only I could find the time.

doubleo7hud
5 days ago

I see myself as a different kind of artist 👩‍🎨 I’m not sure if I’d be welcomed as I can’t take anything seriously 😑 not even Multiple SclerosARSE.

peterfrancis
5 days ago

@jacobosb

I enjouy art in all it’s many forms and occasionally use weavesilk.com to keep me entertained and bring out my creative side.

Used to draw a lot but now I can barely keep hold of a pencil let alone sketch with one.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.