cameron 05/01/15
Last reply 3 years ago
Anyone tried Viviscal?

I’ve been looking into hair loss solutions (worried about possible side effects of Gilenya) and have read up on Biotin, which several of you have commented on. However, after reading on Wikipedia about what it contains and what it does chemically, I’m a bit sceptical.. but elsewhere on the net I came across the name of Viviscal. It contains biotin but its main ingredient is a marine protein. Ridiculously expensive and before I spend any money on it, I’d love some feedback. It’s available in pharmacies so I thought I’d also ask the pharmacist. I’ll post any suggestions he has.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

3 years ago

Hi @cameron, I took Viviscal between Feb -August last year due to what I thought might be some pre emptive control on future DMDs and the fact that my air had thinned a lot all ready (probably due to stress0 during that time. I am afraid that I don’t really have any words of wisdom either way… I can’t say that it boosted hair growth significantly that i could see, however I didn’t notice much hair loss during this period either.
So I’m sorry this doesn’t help much, would be interested to hear what the pharmacist has to say also! Good luck, Sinead

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.