Last reply 10 months ago
Anyone know?

Hi,
I have progressive MS, and come on here for friendship, but that didn’t work.
I wish to try a disabled dating site, so anyone know a good one?
The only way meet anyone with disability so try it, instead rudely treated elsewhere.
Last post was not put on, so try this.
Thanks,
Dan

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

reds44
10 months ago

I just joined DISABLED DATING AGENCY. GOOD LUCK It is hard to find people who understand

stumbler
10 months ago

Dan, friendship, understanding, compassion and support are available on this forum.

I dare say it is possible for good friendships and relationships to blossom, but that is secondary to the Forum’s main function.

There’s no point in displaying an attitude, which comes across in your post. That will not endear you to anybody.

You need to get out and about and meet people. Isolation won’t help.

Have you tried visiting the MS Therapy Centre in Leeds, http://mstherapy.org.uk/mstherapy/ ? It isn’t all about the therapies they offer, but more of the social scene too.

edmontonalberta
10 months ago

@catman3rd

I’m with Stumbler on this one… I have always kept my distance from those with attitude. They will not be good for me so I either ignore them or walk away – far, far away; I suspect most people are similar.

Something to think about.

petlamb
10 months ago

Hi @catman3rd 😊

Sorry – I’m not an expert on dating sites but a quick Google search may help but the mention of the MS Therapy Centre in Leeds by @stumbler sounds like a good place to start maybe?

If you wanna talk anytime – please PM me and we can chew the fat and put the world to rights . . . . .

Suze

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.