Last reply 6 years ago
Anyone in NYC area want to join my Bike MS NYC team, "No MS'n Around"

Bike MS is the nation’s largest organized cycling event drawing 100,000 participants each year to 100 unique rides benefiting the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.

My husband and I are Captains of team that participates in NYC every year, “No MS’n Around”.

This year, Bike MS NYC is on Sunday, October 21, 2012.

It is NOT timed, so no cycling experience is necessary. You can chose to ride 30, 50 or 100 miles.

For those who’d like a shorter route, the exclusive 30-mile loop around Manhattan is such a wonderful & unique experience in that you can ride around Manhattan via the Franklin D. Roosevelt Drive, Harlem River Drive and the West Side Highway, TRAFFIC FREE!!! Meaning they close down the FDR, Harlem River Drive & West Side Highway for cars just for the bicyclists participating in the event.

You can stop, get off your bike and take pictures under all the bridges, which is something that you can never do except for this event.

My husband and I are trying to make this year’s team bigger and better than last year so if you know of anyone else who would be interested in joining the team, have them sign up ASAP.

The link to our team page is http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/nomsnaround2012.

Click the “Join Team” link to sign up.

Also, if you or anyone who signs up for our team, “No MS’n Around”, wants one of our custom “No MS’n Around” bike jerseys (I can send you a PDF to show you what they look like), they are $50 each.

We will be ordering more no later than the middle of July, so if interested let me know ASAP and tell me the size you want.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and hopefully some of you can be part of our team or at least forward this info on to friends & family.

Thank you!

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/nomsnaround

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

aardvark
6 years ago

Hi @dfiorad

Good luck with your ride – and I love the name nomsnaround! I’m afraid to say I can’t join you though, I live in the Sunny UK (can finally say that as we’ve had TWO days of part sunshine in a row!!! – sorry to those currently under water 🙂 )

Mark

dfiorad
6 years ago

Thanks Mark for the support! If you know anyone in the NYC area, please forward the info to them. Thank you again!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.