Last reply 3 years ago
Any suggestions on leg exercises!!

MS now fir 16 years no treatment drugs for 15 years and now on gylenya for a year now. No relapses, but from my 3 years ago relaps stuffed my right leg. Limping away I bought a walking stick which I haven’t use but it’s an “incase”.
I can’t lie flat on my back due to I feel terrible straight after, dislike MRI’s. Anyway thanks

Ana with 1 N

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Anonymous
3 years ago

Squats holding onto a chair, good mornings, (hamstrings) use YouTube for tutorials so you do them correctly. Their are dozens of leg exercises just try some and go with the ones that work for you, HTH, Dale

stumbler
3 years ago

@anawith1n , I’m sure you’ll find some inspiration here :-

http://www.mstrust.org.uk/information/exercises/index_exercises.jsp

😉

northernlass
3 years ago

I’m going to try some of those as my right leg has decided not to work properly after a short bout of “cold” …!!!?? causing a fairly heavy drunken tumble on Friday night now can’t walk without crutches as now have very bad back pain and still unresponsive right ankle… 🙁 Good luck with yours @anawith1n

brokendancer
3 years ago

I also do squats holding the bed frame but keep meaning to get an exercise bike 😉 Not sure any of it will remove the weight from my right leg but I’ll keep trying!
Sonia x

anawith1n
3 years ago

Thanks guys for that, I’ve realised from the people that I have come across the right leg is the weak one and the left eye. Anyway thanks so much I better start exercising @stumbeler ur also there for everyone!
Thanks

anawith1n
3 years ago

@stumbler Opps I misspelled ur name thanks

brokendancer
3 years ago

Yes, right leg is my heavy/stiff/cold one 🙁

Sonia x

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.