Last reply 6 months ago
Anne Romney

Hi

I always here about Anne Romney . She has had MS 20 years now . I am always amazed how well she is doing at 70 years old
I wonder what her secret is?

R x

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
6 months ago

@rachaellouise , obviously, not short of a bob or two!

As, a lot of the causes of stress originate from money, the lack of it or trying to earn enough of it, her privileged lifestyle is probably a major influence in having a stress-free existence………

potter
6 months ago

I believe Stumbler is right about living in a stress free. I try to live stress free, I have decided that if a problem comes up it will work out in the end. My husband got a little upset with me a while back because I didn’t seemed concerned about some problem. He asked me if I had any emotions anymore. I told him I knew everything is going to fine. I had my first relapse in 10 years because I was taking care of my elderly mother in-law. I was cooking, shopping and taking her to her doctors appointments. My bother in-law takes her to the doctor now. She can barely get around with her walker and lost vision in one eye recently. My sense of balance isn’t good enough to help with her balance. Potter

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.